EDB to PST Converter
is a unique EDB to PST Exchange Server Recovery solution. It’s an EDB to PST Conversion utility which facilitates granular
/ brick-level Exchange Server Recovery with EDB to PST Conversion. EDB to PST Converter repairs corrupt or damaged
Exchange EDB files and restores the mailboxes into Outlook PST file. You can easily view Mailbox data from the PST files
using MS Outlook application. It supports MS Exchange Server Recovery for 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 corrupt and unmounted
Features of this EDB to PST Converter:
- Recover / Restore only required Mailboxes
- best capability of granular / brick-level mailbox EDB to PST conversion support, will help you to recovery any desired Mailboxes data.
- Automatic handling of PST file size limit
- If the Outlook PST file reaches size limit then, EDB to PST Converter will automatically split the PST file into multiple files based on the size limitation of the Outlook PST.
- Recover Deleted Mailboxes
- Edb to PST converter can easily recover mailboxes, which have been deleted knowingly or unknowingly.
- Recover and Save as EML, MSG format
- In addition to saving the recovered data as PST file, it also allows you to save the recovered data as MSG, EML formats.
Steps to Convert EDB to PST:
1. Download and Install free EDB to PST Converter tool.
2. Open the application. Click the “Start Your Free Trial” button.
3. Select the option “Export Exchange Server EDB file” to recover EDB.
4. Select or import EDB file that you wish to recover and export to pst and continue.
5. The application lists the content of Exchange Server EDB file in a tree view. Expand the mailboxes and click on any folder of the mailboxes of .edb file to view the mail items.
6. Select the mailbox or the individual folder(s) of mailbox which you want to export to PST.
7. Choose the PST location to save the Exported PST file.
8. Click Export selected Mailboxes button to continue the edb to pst conversion.
For more information visit: EDB Recovery Tool :- http://www.edbtopst-converter.com